Number: (press these buttons carefully)
A C C B C A A B
Your character needs to be an adult to do this and needs to have the cell phone in its Item Inventory. Hope it works!
PS, I entered more than 20 numbers to get the correct code for the guy, but I saw him more than once during my tries, so please don't accuse me!
*rubs sore fingers*
binary: just a little note: A = left button, B = middle button, C = right button
EDIT: Cotton wishes to give credit to Pinefir for finding the code.
The list of Cell Phone numbers we've found so far:
AABA CCBB = Parent *
CCAC BCBA = Grandparent *
AACC CABA = Preschool Teacher
ACCB CAAB = Turtle Teacher
CBBC BABB = Flower Teacher
BBAC CAAB = Canvas Teacher
BABC AAAB = Tama King
(1) Your tama character must be on generation 2 or above in order for the parent phone number to work.
(2) Your tama character must be on generation 3 or above in order for the grandparent phone number to work.
How to use the Cell Phone
(1) you have to do this on a V4.
(2) you have to have a cell phone. If you don't already have the cell phone, read this topic and get the cell phone: V4 Codes, All 5 Shop Codes for V4
(3) your character must be an adult (or older).
(4) find the cell phone in your items list and select it. The cell phone will appear on the screen next to your Tamagotchi character with three circles in a row above it. These circles correspond to the A (left), B (middle) and C (right) buttons on your Tamagotchi.
(5) Enter the cell phone number by pressing the A, B, or C buttons in the order shown for the cell phone number you want to dial. After the last digit has been entered, the call will go through, and you will see the person you are dialing appear on your screen. She (or he) will then have a brief conversation with your Tamagotchi character.
Edited by binary, 29 March 2007 - 06:51 PM.