The Death of Old Age

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If you had your tamagotchi for more then 6 days the matchmaker will come. If you deny the Matchmaker many times your tamagotchi WILL turn old. Once old it changes. New apperance and new food to feed. Apparently, your tamagotchi WILL die at age 14.

When you see it die?

It will be flat on its face and when you try pressing buttons and won't work its because the tamagotchi is dieing. How to save it? You must act quickly, stick something and press the RESET button. Then you have to press DOWNLOAD and it will take you back to the begining of the day.

I hope this helps. I had v1 all the way to V3 I need to get V4 and yay.

Is that for v1,2 or 3 cause my tamagotchi is v4 and is 29.(Still hasn't died!)

My V1 has lived to 26. This is not true. It will keep living as long as you take good care of it. The aging meter stops at 99 as well as generation and weight. You can make it live over a hundred, but it's just that the aging meter won't show it. :p

^_^ GotchiGirl96 ^_^

no way my brother is awsome at taking care of them his first one died at 24 ( maybe it was a glich but always hapens ) :nazotchi: :huh: :D :mametchi: :mimitchi: :( :D :nazotchi: :pochitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back