Photo
- - - - -

Did my tama give birth to twins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

gigi1

• gigi1 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:45 AM ( #1 )

Hello, Today my tamas well in love with each other ellie give birth to 2 boys does that mean that she gave birth to twins :furawatchi: or is that normal that they have 2 tama babies one is with his dad and the other with his mom :unsure:

Replies

Views

Started

25 Jan 2007

Last Post

25 Jan 2007

Rensa

• rensa user photo

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:53 AM ( #2 )

Hello, Today my tamas well in love with each other ellie give birth to 2 boys does that mean that she gave birth to twins :furawatchi: or is that normal that they have 2 tama babies one is with his dad and the other with his mom :unsure:

Don't worry, it's perfectly normal! :wacko: The two babies are split up, the parents getting one each.

total_tama_freak

• total-tama-freak user photo

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:53 AM ( #3 )

Yes,it is completely normal.

It's done so that if you didn't own the other one as well,and there was only one kid then the other person's tamagotchi wouldn't get the next generation,meaning there are two kids-one for the tama that's a girl and one for the tama thats a boy,who each belong to different people.

You probably didn't understand that,I made a mess of explaining!

total_tama_freak :furawatchi:

jimmythej

• jimmythej user photo

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:57 AM ( #4 )

they allways have two, that way you get a new tama on your... what to call it...Egg? Shell? ...Well you get a new one for each of them to keep the generations going.Hope it helps!

JimmytheJ :unsure:

P.S. I took so long reading/writing that I found myself third replying instead of first! :furawatchi:

Edited by jimmythej, 25 January 2007 - 12:00 PM.