there is a paticular question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama yokon ho

Reaction score
what if you get married and the mom or dad dies on your tama?

dose the baby die with it?

or only the parent dies and leaves the baby?

or dose both die and leaves 2 eggs and then you have twins or siblings/i dont get it because

i want to try :p

what if you get married and the mom or dad dies on your tama?dose the baby die with it?

or dose both die and leaves 2 eggs and then you have twins or siblings/i dont get it because

i want to try ^_^
thats crule. don't kill your tama! :p

i think the baby dies 2. I wunder if there r 2 little angels wen they die....? sum1 shuld test that cuz mi tamas r really young :furawatchi:

what if you get married and the mom or dad dies on your tama?dose the baby die with it?

i want to try :furawatchi:
Well one person on TamaTalk said that their Adult died and the baby was still there... I'm pretty sure the baby doesn't die.....

:) :wacko: :ph34r: When the parent leaves and goes to tama heaven, the baby will NOT die with the parent, unless you have nuglected them. USUALLY THEY DO NOT DIE WITH THE PARENT!

By the way, do not try to kill your tama, I tried to kill my V4 character and ended up killing my V3, instead. I realy, realy liked my V3 character, Luna. :furawatchi: I started over and got a great baby boy, targt :)

duude, once i had a taracotchi, and it had a baby boy, i left int he den, and couldn't find it, and they both died. there wasn't two angels, cuz until the adult leaves, the baby is like a siamese baby. it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wierd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back