STOP! is this true?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_luva20

Reaction score
:angry: :) :huh: :huh: guys you have to help me! i heard that tamagotchi v4 is already been released in australia and its selling in TARGET! is this true? did anyone check? im really REALLY confused! :huh:

^_^ :D :( :D guys you have to help me! i heard that tamagotchi v4 is already been released in australia and its selling in TARGET! is this true? did anyone check? im really REALLY confused! :p
BellSprout to me that the v4 comes out in Australia by April. BellSprout told me she lives in Australia. I think the person who told you that or said that probably lives in another place besides Australia. I don't live in Australia.

=/ i heard that they were coming out in australia in april.

i got mines at target. i live in california. ^^

=/ i heard that they were coming out in australia in april.i got mines at target. i live in california. ^^
Me too. I also saw on another board that they would be on australian toys r us website on early february.

k thanks guys :angry: i guess its a long wait before i get my hands on a v4...

[SIZE=12pt]No you can just buy one off of store's that are online.[/SIZE]

For example EBAY.

Just remember that there is fake Tamagotchi seller's out there,

so remember this,

::There is no higher version than a V4. No V5, V6, etc.::

::There will ALWAYS be the famous BANDAI logo on the package. (Mainly in the front)::

If you are not sure that what you are buying on eBay is fake or not,

post in Tamagotchi Warnings.

Good luck! :angry:

::ITACHI::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back