HELP MY PIXEL CHIC?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

banna678900

Reaction score
my car pixel chic and my houese pixel chic they wont connect please help i keep putting them toghther

my car pixel chic and my houese pixel chic they wont connect please help i keep putting them toghther
they actually cant conecct they only say that so people will buy em i tryed that and the same thing happened

i hate when they do that im so mad do you like tamgotchis or pixel chics better and will you be my friend on here and send me messages all the time okay

hi,

the same thing happened to me. i phoned mattel 3 times and it never worked. so my mum sent them to mattel and their getting me 2 different ones wheeeeee!

they can connect, the girl in the car goes to the house.

oh yeah, and u can't tell someone to b friends with u. wern't u a friend of ry2005s?

reset both of them. its a great idea :D

Well it might work....... :p :) :D :D

from tamafan5

Ok OK OK OK OK I really need a friend, i just broke up with my BFF :D

& I like tamagotchis beta

from tamafan5 :) :p

Don`t worry girl, or boy, It will all be better soon. Stay positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have the two storey house and car and I read on amazon reviews this:

If you have two different pixel chix, for example, house =brunette and car = blonde, the brunetter will leave the house and when she goes in the car she looks exactly like the blonde pixel thats drivings except shes wearing barettes and she has blonde hair too!!!!!!!!!!!

Please send a fast response and tell me if this does happen!

Pretty Please with a cherry-on-top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back