Help, my tamagotchi can't grow a year-day old now

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dozu1

Reaction score
Hello wise Tamagotchi players,

Just on January 26th, I my tamagotchi was supposed to be at least 6 years old...but it didn't turn at anything so it took at least 2 days to turn into six...but I didn't wait, I restared it but is it normal to have that?

please reply i need to know what's wrong with my tamagotchi!

a) you had it on pause

:lol: it hadn't been 24 hrs since it was born

my v4 was born yesterday at about 3:45 (in england) and it is now 12:25 and it is still 0 yrs

no i never paused it, anyway if I paused it, it already made its own time! So now do you know? :puroperatchi:

Do you pause it alot? Its not good to pause them too often. It will mess up the time.

Or, maybe its just taking slow ageing, if you feel like reseting, try to!

xx- Mimitchiz

one of my friend's sisters did that! She was afraid that it would die overnight, like some fake tamagotchi's can. So she had it on pause during the night for about a couple of weeks, maybe a month. When I came over to my friend's house for her b'day party, her sister kept asking me, and asking me what to do. So I explained it to her, and then it evolved into an Itchigotchi or something like that one minute after it woke up.

if you have you're tama on pause, the growth stops until you un-pause it. It's age will not increase if you pause your tama overnight, no matter what anyone else says.

If you don't pause it during the night, maybe theythere's something wrong with the screen, or something similar.

Guinea Pig Lover

i really dont know but this happend to my friend she just didnt pause it and praised it and fed it and cared for it and then it started to grow i really hope this helps you with you r probelm :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back