toy's 'r' us

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

big bob

Reaction score
okay.

i went into toys r us and they had two v4s left but they were the pink ones.

i came back two weeks later and all they had were V3s.

i asked one of the workers if they would get some more in and they said that the V3s were the new ones.

well this is for that worker

I AM NOT A RETARD.I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A V4 AND A V3!!!

maybe she was new and thought they were the new ones. maybe she is the 'tard.

No one is a "Tard", that employee just didn't know what v4/v3 was. Can't blame her/him. It's like saying your stupid cause you don't know how to do a certain math problem or something.

chill!!they probely are not fans of tamagotchi!!!

*removed - no advertising*

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend told me her Gran Gran went to ToysRUs and got her and her brothers toys. Her Gran Gran talked to the clerk and said V2s were brand new so she bought one. When she presented it to my friend she said the V2s were over 5 months old. MORON CLERKS!

Like most of the above said, maybe it was not the store worker's fault. Most adults (I'm not saying all) aren't very interested in tamagotchis, as the clerk wasn't. Or it may have been the result of carelessness or neglect of notice, I'm not sure... He may have been new? B)

I don't think you could consider this "Ripping Off", because ToysRUs, as a whole, didn't cheat you out of anything but time, really. You may just have to wait a while for them to get more V4s in, maybe? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back