V8!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nivea1994

Reaction score
i mean have a look at the post i found on google

V8 Tamagotchi

Great deals on electronic pets

Feed your passion on eBay.co.uk!

www.ebay.co.uk

that is sooo mad i mean V4 is only just out

tell me ur views

OMG! who would belive a v8 is out? no offence to any one who does though! There isint even a v5 out! I saw some one trying to sell a "GOLDEN" V3 for only 1 dollar and a v4!

I love my v4! Her name is jen! I als love pointe and ballet!

oh yeah I saw that too

they even put real tamas on the packaging :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]I also saw v6![/SIZE]it had real tamas on it too :wacko:

I didn't c fake v7

ban dai should b able 2 sue them though

Basically, any number over 4 is a fake. Bandai would have told us if there was any more gotchis. I HATE fakers! :lol:

If there is a V4 out why would they make a V8 before V5-V7 I mean really that would be stuipd to do that :eek:

whooooooooooo.v8 got 2 b kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all so i know a friend that has a step sister that has a friend that has a 10 year old cousin that has a v5!!!!!!!!!!it won't even b enva=ented in 1 or 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats really dumb. my friend told me that her friend said she had a v5. there are only v4's

yes the ver.8 is fake

but call me weird but i think fake tamas r cool :(

OMG! who would belive a v8 is out? no offence to any one who does though! There isint even a v5 out! I saw some one trying to sell a "GOLDEN" V3 for only 1 dollar and a v4!
i was on ebay and golden version 3 tamagotchis are going for no less them 70 bucks. i saw one there for 110 bucks so i doubt that you seen one for a dollar unless there was a looonnngggg time left for bidding. (if you seen it on ebay)

Honey Lover tamas are usually the ones who have the v5+. Bandai should only sue if they are calling them tamagotchis. If they are just calling them virtual pets, then they have every right to sell them. Just so long as they aren't using false advertising...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back