3 conect

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
can 3 tamas conect mmy friend andme tryed but they were v2 :D any way can any versoin conect 3

Are far as I know and heard, No three can not connect.

Sorry,

tamadanaca

can 3 tamas conect mmy friend andme tryed but they were v2 :) any way can any versoin conect 3
Yes, but one tamagotchi will appear one two screens, and another one on a different screen. (To do this, press three tamagotchi's connection areas together, and select connect)

Yes, but one of the tamagotchis will go on two screens and another one on the other one.

There is a way! Simply select Others on all the tamagotchis and if they do a game, join the the 3rd in.us You will get 3 connected! :ichigotchi:

O! That is really cool! My friends and I are always taking turns connecting, now all three of us can connect!

Casey

wow, i never been able to connect with 3. 2 years ago, i tried doing that with 2 of my friends with v2's ... only me and one of my friends was playing the game. my other friend's connection failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back