frends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hav u made any frends on tamatalk?how many?

• none

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2

• 2-4

• 4-8

• 8-11

• 11+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

$OOBIE

Reaction score
how many frends hav u made on tamatalk

I hav made one frend and met up wiv 2 of my best mates frm skool.

has n e 1 been luckier?

well afew are tama_grl, mangrox, tamagotchi1000, you,and lots more

Do you mean "friends" as in "people we know personally or have seven-hour TamaChat conversations with," or "friends" as in "people who we have received PM's from"? The day after I registered here, I was in TamaChat and a very nice girl named Young_Mimitchi2 was there. I don't receive very many PM's per day. I'm kind of a loner, but I love to help people with Tama problems. Also, someone (either Tamakitten or Tamagotchi93) was very nice and said I'd be a Guide someday...I hope they're right!!

Do you mean "friends" as in "people we know personally or have seven-hour TamaChat conversations with," or "friends" as in "people who we have received PM's from"? The day after I registered here, I was in TamaChat and a very nice girl named Young_Mimitchi2 was there. I don't receive very many PM's per day. I'm kind of a loner, but I love to help people with Tama problems. Also, someone (either Tamakitten or Tamagotchi93) was very nice and said I'd be a Guide someday...I hope they're right!!
frends as in people u hav met in here but you've neva seen them b4

I have way over 11 friends,and if anyone needs a friend I'll be happy to be your friend!

frends as in people u hav met in here but you've neva seen them b4
Oh...OK, then. Well, I voted 1-2, just because that's probably how many people take time to be nice to me...I'm NOT hinting at anything, I rather like being a loner, because when I leave (a LONG time from now) I won't be so sad, saying goodbye to twenty people...LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back