Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionkinz

Reaction score
Chat about Webkinz!

I have a Webkinz that is a lion named King!

I have a webkinz called Snowballbunny and my username is tamajam and petlover99

I have 4. There names are: Cream, Ace,Smokey,Bandit btw I got Ace yesterday she is soooo cute! ^.^

-Redtama

I have 7 webkinz. :) They are a poodle named Natalie, a monkey named Robby, a hippo named Bobby, a unicorn named Julia, a polar bear named Rachel, an elephant named Jade, and a chihuahua name michelle.

I have a panda named Pebbles and a Tiger named Tyler. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
i want a tamagotchi v4 and the cute webkinz love puppy :) . every1 wants it. my user for webkinz is cutekitten123 :)
Me is adding you.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

im having a contest!!!!!!!!!!whoever sends me the most cloud stuff or exclusive itms will get an exclusive wishing well,2 striped beds,1 striped sidetable,2 pairs of clougs,and a mystery item worth 1500 kinz cash.if u send me a super exclusive item you will autamaticly win!!!!!!!!if you dont win i will send u your stuff back.my user name is dramagurl101.add me!!!!!!!contest ends feb. 10,2007. :rolleyes: :wub: ^_^ ^_^ :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

I'm sorry chicky1010101, but you don't need to be asking people to buy you a webkinz.Please go ask your parents to buy you one if you want one.

Sweetypie, whats ur code and username?If you already used the code it's ok to tell us cause we can't use it if yuo already did.

I have so many webkinz!

I love the new game polar plunge!

Everyone Spin the SUPER WHEEL!

My username is mdance95 and i send all my buddies gifts! :ph34r:

My username is SodaPopCandy and I have a lil' kins Alley Cat named Angie.

You can be my friend if you want!

My adder-friends thing is not working so my username is tuttifrutti94. Add meh!

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back