Why did my tamagotchi's sound effects change?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sue_mrsue

Reaction score
I have a V3, and overnight the sound effects changed from the simple beeping each time I press a button, to a musical selection of several notes for each button pressed.

Is there a reason for this?

You might hae accidently set off the FLAG game on your tama, but that is probably not the answer to this problem. Well, the best reaon I can come up with is that your tama might have a glitch, but it is an interesting one. You should have fun with this sound effect change, but if you want it to go away, you should try pressing the reset button on the back of your tama, then selecting DOWNLOAD. Hope I helped! :huh:

This has happened to quite a few of my friends before.

The reason your tama sounds like that is because you left it in the heat.

When You leave the tama in a closed bag eg. school bag the heat comes in but doesn't come out

therefore heating up your tama. When the tama is heated up it does something to

the circuit board/speaker making your tama make those noises which are identical

to the normal chords but all the notes are spread out instead of closely together.

Like *Tama Person said, reset your tamagotchi and then download it.

It should have the normal sounds and chords again. But also like *Tama Person said,

you might want to experiment with the different sounds.

Hope I helped :lol: :huh: ;)

Thanks very much for both of your input. The heat thing sounds most plausible, though I can't think where I might have left it that it got hot. From reading about the reset thing, I think I'll wait till right after a major event to do that. Though it is really pretty sounding....and different from everyone else, lol....

Thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back