Where did you first see the oringinal tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XBlackIrisX

Reaction score
I first saw them when i was at camp. I was like 11 and lots of people had them, so i did chores for my mother and she took me to toys r us and they had them i bought like 3 lol. Where did everyone else first see them? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont remember i just remember having one and playing with it over and over... it died so many times.. i was a bad owner back then

I first saw the original tama on the shelf in the store...i was the first with everyone i know to get one

I the first time hmmm.... I don't really remember. I'm to young for memory loss!!! :D Ok I can't remember the first time I saw one, but do remember the first time I heard about one. I was in the car with my father and he started talking about them to my sort of stepmom. I wanted one after that.

I was around six when I had mine in japan.

I took care of it preety well even though the words were in japanese lol><

now I'm playing with tama. connections at age 13 now ><

I feel sooooo old :D

O.O

I'll be an old lady before I know it>.<

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(opps,sorry, off the topic)

I was around six when I had mine in japan.I took care of it preety well even though the words were in japanese lol><

now I'm playing with tama. connections at age 13 now ><

I feel sooooo old :D

O.O

I'll be an old lady before I know it>.<

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(opps,sorry, off the topic)
You feel old?! I'm 18 and playing them.

I first saw them when I went to Toys R Us one day and my brother got one and I thought it was cool buy just looking at it so I had bought a Nano Baby.

i was in 4th grade and lotsa people in my class had them... i went out and bought one, but of course it didnt stay at just one. it was a huge craze at my school and i had about 20 all chained together in a big blob of plastic eggs hahah. then the school banned them (as they did for everything that got popular, tamagotchis, pokemon cards, yoyos) and the crazy sorta winded down. i lost interest in my tamagotchis and I think i sold my string at a garage sale for a few dollars. Bummer! Now i wish I had kept them. :D

when i was in 5th grade they banned all virtual pets in the school because of my giga pet and tama. XD it kept beeping.
LOL! Nice way to leave a legend behind :D My school did the same thing, though I didn't have one at the time.

I can't remember where I first saw one... probably at school.. I just knew I wanted one. :)

I think my older sister told me about them, then we bought one for each of us, I don't really remember because I was in fifth grade then and I have never been the best at remembering things like that.

Um... lessee. I never knew about the original Tamagotchi. (We didn't go shopping much). I got started on the fad when the Angels came out. I BEGGED my mom to buy me one. After whining and arguing, she gave in. I also got the little pouch to carry it in and the Game Boy Color game. So yeah. Then I went to school and my friend Nicole was like WHOA, I have one of those too! (hers was a Gen 2)

I remember the McDonalds toys that they gave out, lol. Nicole had the blue light-up one, and I have the Kutchipatchi "which direction" one.

I first saw it while I was in line with my mom and younger sister to buy one from Liberty House (when there was one). I don't remember how we heard of them, but I remember being near the front of the line, and my cousin and Aunty being somewhere in the back. We had them come up next to us. :lol:

They didn't let us choose the color of our Tamagotchis though. ;) That sucked. But I got a decent-looking one! ^_^

Lol. it was my half sister that got me into them. she was viditing from honalulu and she had one. i was like, 5 so naturally, i needed one. i got a magenta one with blue cracks. after that i had a yellow one and an army one. it was in 2nd grade i brought one into school and after that everybody had one. the teacher didnt like them though becuase they beeped. so we turned the sound off. ;) . i remember one girl had a giga pet. giga pets were NOT cool. yea only tamagotchis were cool. i later bought a tiger striped tama off ebay in like 5th grade or sumthin. lol i lost it the next day. i was so sad. and a couple of months ago i found out the new tamagotchis were comin. yesterday i bought 2. one for me and one for my friend whos birthday is today ^^. she loves tamagotchis as much as i do. see, were gonna start the craze all over agian in my school :lol: . i cant wait till we can link ours! and yep. thats my life story!!! * lol i miss the guess left or right game. trhat was ausome!*

The first time i saw a tamagotchi was when i went to the store to get a nano puppy (which i had saw a commercial for) and saw them next to the nanos so i just got 2 ;)

i dont really remember when was the first ime i got it, but i remember i had to share one with my sis... and later i got my own butits kept on gettin sick in like 2 hours and die.....oh well....

uh-hum... I don't exactly remember. I think one of friends had them so me and my sisters went down to toys'r'us and got them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back