AAAAH! *bangs head on wall*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Mametchi_love*

Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG! I was at NASA & when I came out of the playplace my tama had bad sound! WHAT'S WRONG?! :D PLZ HELP!

The sound was low & slow.

Example: I select something, & the sound is in slow motion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that would be because of a low battery. I know when the tamagotchi has a low battery the sound is soft compared to a new tama. In other words, your tama problably has low battery left

bye from tamalight :D

This has happened to quite a few of my friends before.

The reason your tama sounds like that is because you left it in the heat.

When You leave the tama in a closed bag eg. school bag the heat comes in but doesn't come out

therefore heating up your tama. When the tama is heated up it does something to

the circuit board/speaker making your tama make those noises which are identical

to the normal chords but all the notes are spread out instead of closely together.

Reset your tamagotchi and then download it.

It should have the normal sounds and chords again.

Hope I helped :eek: :nazotchi: :furawatchi: :mametchi:

I think that would be because of a low battery. I know when the tamagotchi has a low battery the sound is soft compared to a new tama. In other words, your tama problably has low battery left
bye from tamalight :furawatchi:
No, I don't think your battery's low! You've probably been taking not very good care (no offence) of your tama's shell. You've probably dropped it several times, accidentally wet it (not very much), or left it in the sun for hours. That happened to my brother's tamagotchi last week on Australia Day when we went to the beach. His tama's sound was as high as ever, but then today it's a bit lower. It's got nothing to do with the batteries (i hope) And just a note: leaving it in the sun for long periods wrecks the screen too.

Guinea Pig Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back