me and my friend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
see, my freind just got a v4, and shes getting godd kids, teens ect. but me who has alot of tamas, getts bad ones.is it because i have to many? should i pause all of them execpt for 1. whitch version? i mean i really want to get a good character because i feel gilty because i always get a bad character, and it makes me fell like im not good enoygh to have a tama. sob. it makes me feel worse that my friend getts good characters, then kinda rubbs it in my face.what should i do?i almost need a thourough giude to how to get good characters from someone who has recebtly gotton one!help me !

There really is no 'good' or 'bad' characters. You should enjoy what you have! B) But if you're concerned about not being able to take good care of your tama, then I think the problem is that you have too many, so you can't focus on any of them to feed and play with them carefully. Maybe you should try only taking care of one tamagotchi as carefully as you can, and you might get the characters you want. Hope I helped! :D

thankz, but thats just it i cant get a good character, no matter how hard i try, i cant do it. well i take that back, i get good on my v4s. but on my v1s, i always get the same thing kid teen and adult.could you tell me your tricks on getting a good one? i would really appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want your idea of a 'good' character, here's what I do. keep a close watch on it at all times, especially if it is a baby. Even if only one heart is missing, fix it by feeding it snacks or meals, then play games so it won't become overweight. Better yet, try not to lose any hearts at all! :( Under these conditions, I usually get a mametchi. But remember, if you don't get the character you want, it's OK! :D Be proud of what you have! :D Hope I helped! B)

thanks you did help! alot! ill do what you said, and be proud of what i get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back