Times for the postman! (Version 4)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

totally_tamax

Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't make a chart, it was too hard (i'm new!): any offers? :D

Here are the times I know so far for the postman:

Fortune Cookie: 12:59pm and 3:59pm

Envelope/Burgaler/King: 6:29pm

Important Letters(!): 6:59pm

If any of you lot out there know anymore then post them here! :)

totally_tamax

I just got some post at 4: 30, not only that but my tama was playing in the sniw by a snow man a second ago, that was a cool screen saver for the v4.

you also get mail, 1 hour after you turn into a toddler!

~tamagotchis rock

Here it is then:

Fortune Cookie: 12:59pm, 3:59pm, 7:59am

Envelope/Burgaler/King: 6:29pm, 4:29pm, 9:29pm, 1:29pm

Important Letters(!): 6:59pm

This better? Any more?

My Tama always gets a fourtune cookie a few minutes after it wakes up.

-Tamaguy#1 :ichigotchi: [/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got some post at 4: 30, not only that but my tama was playing in the sniw by a snow man a second ago, that was a cool screen saver for the v4.
:kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: yea, my v-3 did that too! :nyatchi: :ph34r:

The "star" mail arrives 1 minute after your Tamagotchi character wakes up in the morning. For example, mine woke at 8:00 AM this morning, and got a "star" mail at 8:01 AM. There are also "star" mail deliveries at 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM.

The "letter" mail deliveries seem to be a bit random. Today, "letter" mail arrived on my V4 at 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, and 5:30 PM. Based on what everyone else has written, "letter" mail may be delivered 30 minutes after any hour of the day.

I just got my V4 today. I haven't gotten any mail yet, but could someone explain how the fortune cookie works?

I'll tell you BellaAndNicole, if you get 3 money stars, that means you might get a letter from the king with money/present in, if you get 3 heart stars, when you connect to another tamagotchi v4, your friendship level will increase and lastly if you get 3 health stars, your pet is unlikely to get ill. But all this won't last forever, only until you get another fortune cookie, it'll change. Is thet better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back