Help! It was 0lb!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tree_hugger

Reaction score
Hey, this morning my tama woke up and evolved into an Ichigotchi. I realised i could play new games now so I started playing, but after I had played three games I thought it wouldn't play anymore, but it just kept on playing and now it ways 0 lbs! What's happening? :( :huh: :huh:

Wow, I think you should feed it. If it doesn't gang whight, then it must be a glicth.

[SIZE=12pt]It's either a glitch with the Tamagotchi toy it's self, or a low battery. (Causes glitches.)[/SIZE]

Try reseting your Tamagotchi and maybe that will help it out.

And the second step is if that doesn't seem to work at all,

grab a new battery at a local Pharmacy, Wallgreens, Rite Aid, etc.

Battery Type: CR2032

But if that doesn't seem to work,

then the last step is to buy a totally new Tamagotchi V4.

Good luck! :huh:

::ITACHI::

theres nothing wrong with ur tana or batteries, it seems 2 b a usual little glitch

i had the exactly same phenomenon and it was ichigotchi, too

but it worked and evolved well

I had a topic like this too. Don't worry. It's a usual glitch for V4 ichigotchis. Mine transformed into an adult and it went away. But make it 2O pounds or it might die. :D

Hey, this morning my tama woke up and evolved into an Ichigotchi. I realised i could play new games now so I started playing, but after I had played three games I thought it wouldn't play anymore, but it just kept on playing and now it ways 0 lbs! What's happening? :) :angry: ;)
I have the same exact problem with my itchigothci right now

Hey, this morning my tama woke up and evolved into an Ichigotchi. I realised i could play new games now so I started playing, but after I had played three games I thought it wouldn't play anymore, but it just kept on playing and now it ways 0 lbs! What's happening? :)   :angry:   ;)
You should try to reset it or download it. I think you probably lost on the 1st round of the game, because I noticed on the v4 if you play a game really bad your tamagotchi won't lose weight. I think that is a glitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just a normal thing about Ichigotchis on the V4. If you play lots and lots of games with it, eventually it will weigh 0 pounds. I find that strange, but it's not a glitch and you don't need to reset or buy a new Tamagotchi, LOL. :eek:

:( GotchiGirl96 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back