kiler

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
ok my friend told me that his tama was in sprint and a mutaded mametchi was facing his masketchi. he looked in the freind list the mutated mametchi was there its name was bob. he was feeding it a hamburger and bob came and put him in the tolet. bob took it out and ate masketchi. is it true?

:huh: :huh: :( :mellow: :( :( :eek: :huh:

I dont think this is true. If it s it was a BAD glicth. If you are who I think you are, i wouldn't put to much trust in my friend.

I think they are lying. I've heard about another mutant tama in bump that put one in the washing machine, but I think whoever it was that told you that was lying, maybe it was the same person who told someone about the afore mentioned mutant? :rolleyes:

Wow...you sure it wasn't the thansgiving thing? Were a turkey is chasing your tama???? :D
no and its my frie3nds and i saw it hapen i fell on the ground

I say to reset and download it......... but i STILL don't believe you or your friend!

Not much point in leaving this topic open is there?

No one really believes your story and so no one is going to be able to offer any meaningful suggestions as to what you or your friend can do...

I don't want to see an argument start about who may or may not be lying :angry:

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back