Weird!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi's Rule!

Reaction score
On my ver.4 I had a young Mametchi which is from good care,right?Well it evolved into Gozarutchi(this is Gozarutchui- :unsure: )which is from bad care & I was still taking good care of it!What happened? :huh:

:huh: Tamagotchi's Rule! :huh:

The most obvious suggestion is perhaps you let either the Happy Hearts or the Hungry Hearts empty out totally - enough for the tama to beep for attention that it needed a meal / snack / game.

If this happened just a couple of times in the last day before it was due to evolve into the Adult character, it may have been enough to get the Gozarutchi.

Nevertheless, if you are totally, totally sure that you gave good care to your tama all the time it was a teen character and never let the hearts empty out, perhaps it means that these characters don't only evolve because of "bad care" in the V4.

Your tamas character may also be influenced by the games you play and what scores you get. I suspect on the V4 it is also influenced by which Life Skill Points are the highest / lowest.

So if you only played Jump Rope but not Mimic, maybe that influenced the character development too.

In order to have your tamagotchi turn into a Mametchi, you have to ...

Keep the Happy and Hungry meters full. We don't want any depression or starving in a tamagotchi <_<

Make sure you take it with you almost wherever you go, just incase it beeps or the meters turn out empty.

Good luck on getting a Mametchi :rolleyes: !

//TamaPATCHI

In order to have your tamagotchi turn into a Mametchi, you have to ...
Keep the Happy and Hungry meters full. We don't want any depression or starving in a tamagotchi <_<

Make sure you take it with you almost wherever you go, just incase it beeps or the meters turn out empty.

Good luck on getting a Mametchi :rolleyes: !

//TamaPATCHI
[SIZE=21pt]WHAT!!?? OH NO!! I forgot to pause my tama while I went to school and it had 3 poos, a skull and 0 hunger/happiness!!![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back