*The Jeremy Clarkson Party Set Up*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
:rolleyes: [SIZE=14pt]Ok, so we all know JC is comming back soon. But we need to make a celebration! So help me with the set up. 1. Someone has to make a thread that says "Welcome Back Jeremy Clarkson!" 2.We need to make plans what to do on the thread. 3. We need people to help[/SIZE]

Well, this is what I think we should do. I think someone that was a truly friend of his should do the thread. And we can have people say "WELCOME BACK" and say lots of comments like that.

~What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have already done the topic. check in my profile for it. ONLY POST NICE THINGS ABOUT JC! NOTHING ELSE PLEASE!

I'll try and help, somebody start the thread.

Title: WELCOME BACK JC!!!

Description: ENTER!

Then, in topic, PARTY in different colours and then whatever we want. <_<

Som1 better start it cos I'm no good at colours. Well, i'll try below

<colour=blue> I wonder if its blue</colour>

i thought of this idea :huh: no one listens to me

mine was to make it a secret thread like fav tv show then someone would pm him to come in and he would see r welcome back notes!!!!

suprise party!!! :huh:

[SIZE=23pt] but no one listens to me :p [/SIZE]

Well actually it was my idea. Because if you look in the JC investagation thingy, i said that. i'm not being rude, just wanted to tell you. :huh:

Stop arguing please!

All right, Memetchi101 idea is good, secret thread, yeah.

Who will do it. We must chose somebody if not there will be tons of them and we want them all in one topic so Jc only has to go into one topic to read it all.

Volunteers?

I made the tread, but now.........I can't find it! :blink: Oh, well. Someone else can make it.

:blink: [SIZE=21pt]When we make the part thread, everyone has to have the thread going untill he comes back. If it gets to the 2nd page of Whats on your mind, then lets bring it back up. Evil tamagotchi has to make the thread...I'm just the planner. All you helpers can make plans too. Hurry! We gotta do this! [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back