what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambygirl

Reaction score
well, i changed my v2s batteries, it was Frodo the gozarotchi , and suddenly frodo went MENTAL! every time i went over the clean up icon it went fuzzy, and then he dissapeared and caame back as a square that needed the loo and suddenly he disapeared again and came back as a blobs-line-blobs-line and then he did that for a few mins and i decided i would have to reset him. He was on 19th gen ! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Woah, calm down there dear! ^_^

When you reset you can choose the download option that should restore your tamagotchi back to how it was before. Don't panic!

Best wishes,

Raspberry ;)

Woah, calm down there dear! ^_^ When you reset you can choose the download option that should restore your tamagotchi back to how it was before. Don't panic!

Best wishes,

Raspberry ;)
No, he did click download. He was saying that something was wrong with the tama after he downloaded it.

I'm real sorry. I don't know what to say to do. I don't think it's a glitch. I think perhaps the tama is just old and broken. I wish I could get to the 19th generation. I'm on the 14th. Look at my siggie!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back