A Burglar!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedGozarutchi

Reaction score
In my V4, I got mail and I went to check it. I checked the mail icon and all of a sudden, a burglar appears and steals 300 points from my Tamagotchi!

if u want to get ur points back easily, go to tamatown and play ring toss (arcade) or car race (toy store in mall). each time u win a race u get 300pts and if u get the ring on a yellow bag, u also get 300pts.

In my V4, I got mail and I went to check it. I checked the mail icon and all of a sudden, a burglar appears and steals 300 points from my Tamagotchi!
Yes, this happens to me. :huh: This depends on your fortune, be aware that snacks and poop comes in the mail to.

that occasionally happens on my uratama(i want a v.4, even though thats somewhat of a step down from an uratama)

is there a such thing as a v8? because if you go to ebay and type in "tamagotchi ver 8" are they real? where can you buy them?

Whever. I can earn 9900 gp (read: maximum) on TamaTown in 15 mins. in the arcade.

*sobs* the burglar just stole 800 points from my pink stripes V4 (my 2nd V4). Now it only has 595 points. <_<

One time the burglar stole like 800 and either 400 or 500.

I guess I should go to Tamatown and earn points back.

Yes, burglars come to your tamagotchi randomly! A burglar looks like a person that wears mostly black with a black sort of cap, black glassess, and there is a bag over his/her back. He/she steals (ACTUALLY steals) a certain amount of GP (Gotchi Points) from you, that amount of GP is taken away from your total. Bad burglar! Your character justs sits there while it gets robbed, very lazy, don't you agree? :D A buglar comes in the Envelope mail section located in you V4 post icon.

You can keep track of how many GP the burglars are stealing from you V4(s) in total! So far, burglars have stolen at least....2,000 GP from my v4s in total! :eek: They usually steal from 100-1,000 GP-USUALLY.

Also, some kind people have compiled a good chart with a picture of a real V4 Burglar-at bottom of chart. https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/Sun...4_Char_List.gif

The robber is labeled.....Robber

-Cotton

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate when this happens to me but it always does. Oh well I always earn it back by playing Jump Rope lol. :D

:furawatchi: :D :) It happened to me, too, so don't worry! The burgler comes in the mail for many people, it's a common message. The first time, the burgler took 500GP from me. The second time, he took 300GP from my tama. Weird. I'm not sure that I like the new V4's that much. Don't get me wrong, I like them, but they are so high-teghnology-like for my taste! V3's, V2's, and V1's are more me! LOL- :( :eek: :D

BUSTER-a true buddy.

Yes, burglars come to your tamagotchi randomly! A burglar looks like a person that wears mostly black with a black sort of cap, black glassess, and there is a bag over his/her back. He/she steals (ACTUALLY steals) a certain amount of GP (Gotchi Points) from you, that amount of GP is taken away from your total. Bad burglar! Your character justs sits there while it gets robbed, very lazy, don't you agree? :( A buglar comes in the Envelope mail section located in you V4 post icon.
You can keep track of how many GP the burglars are stealing from you V4(s) in total! So far, burglars have stolen at least....2,000 GP from my v4s in total! :blink: They usually steal from 100-1,000 GP-USUALLY.

Also, some kind people have compiled a good chart with a picture of a real V4 Burglar-at bottom of chart. https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/Sun...4_Char_List.gif

The robber is labeled.....Robber

-Cotton
To me, it just looks like Memetchi's father in some suit.

Yup, I've been robbed twice! :ph34r:

No biggie. I only use my points for donating :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back