How do you get a leaftchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollywood_angel

Reaction score
I really want a leaftchi,but the only thing I got so far is a Tarakotchi and a Masktchi.But I`m in desprate want of a leaftchi without having to go through the risk of debugging it.If you are reading this and know how to take care of / had a leaftchi please reply.And try to get your online friends to reply also. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

What character you get is pretty much random, but I find that I get leaftchi by taking almost perfect care of my tama. Try experimenting with your tama and take care of it in different ways, and you'll get leaftchi soon enough. (But don't be disappointed if you don't get what you want-be proud! :furawatchi: ) Hope I helped! :furawatchi:

Tama Person's post is right, most of the times when i treated my tama with good care but not perfect ... it ends up with leafttchi :p i think once in a while u should let the hearts drop to 2 but the characters is random so its hard to determine wat it will be

Well, some people believed the rumor about the Nazotchi, so they tried it & ended up getting :) .

P.S. The rumor was to don't feed it snacks!

P.S.S. Hope I helped! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back