AAAAAAAHHHH!OMG OMG OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Charm:.

Reaction score
I was gonna feed my tama and then I saw a ball in the Meal list so I chose that to see what it was, then my tamagotchi just opened its mouth, the screen went black, and then when it turned back on, IT WAS A BALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: Yes there was just a ball on the screen moving around with not much change in pose!!!!!!! When I try to play a game the screen just turns black and then it returns to the normal screen! It wont be fed either, and the meter is always the same. It doesnt poop or call me. I can buy things from the shop but I cant use them. (and my money is used up anyway cuz I cant play games!!!) It calls to sleep but there is only a ZZZZ... sign with no bed or anything. I tried resetting/downloading it but it was still a ball!!!!! I hate it!!! I cant do anything with it!!!!!! Whats going on??? :furawatchi:

Wow. Looks like you've got a major glitch there. Not much to do. have u tried to reset the darn thing? maybe the battery is messed up or something. If none of those work, get a new tama.

Samething happen to me I bought a stuffed animal and then my grown up shot up into the air and became it.It took a day to get it back.

Wow, that is wierd! :p

You have three options.

1. Contact Bandai.

2.Replace the batttery.

3.Try debugging it.

Could it have died? Try resetting or get a new battery. weird stuff happens if the battery is low.

People! debugging is a cheat not a help! Also stuffed animal is a costume.

really?

i got sumthing like that to.

i had a ball in the snack and my tama ate it!!!!

what is wrong?

Samething happen to me I bought a stuffed animal and then my grown up shot up into the air and became it.It took a day to get it back.
Actually that's a rare costume. Your tama stays in the costume for a while making it look like a bear / stuffed animal.

Ahhh thats soooo freaky big massive glitch either change the battery or take it back and change it for new 1.By the way am soo freaked out even when u restarted!!

Its probly DEAD!To find out,hold A and C for 3 sec.If it was dead,a new egg will be on screen.Go to history.If your tam died,you can see him there.Sorry if it died...... :D

Sorry Charm, I have no idea what to do. I think the others are right. If you contact Bandi, I'm sure they will know what to do. But I have 4 words for ya. DEBUGGING IS NOT HELPFUL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back