come on guysss please! help meee!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

franky0109

Reaction score
i put the costume to my baby...and u guys told me it would come off when its asleep(it worked) but now i have another problem....when i put the costume on my baby was 4 years then i restarted it to see if the costume went off...then it started when it was 3 years old...and i let the time go and it change to 4...WHY??????????? IT SAY´S THAT ITS 3 BUT ITS SUPOSSED TO BE 4!!!!!!!!! CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME...AND SORRY IF U DONT UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DONT KNOW MUCH ENGLISH CAUSE MY OFFICIAL LENGUAGE IS SPANISH....PLEASEEEEEEEE SOMEBODY HELP MEEE I WANT MY BABY TO BE 4!!!! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: <_< <_< <_< :( :( ;) ;) :mametchi: :mimitchi:

When you restart it it slows the growth process. If you wanted to start over and have a new tamagotchi then you should of pressed reset when it said reset or reload.

Hope I helped!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
you write good english. :p The tama restarts at the last special moment. (waking, growing etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back