Starting of a new life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berrydaze

Reaction score
Hi! I just changed the batteries of my V3 tamagotchi and reset it. Right now, Gen1 Jen is in the house! She turned from a shirobebetchi, mizutamatchi, obotchi and evolved to a PYONKTCHI today!!!!!!! I love it!!!! So extremely cute!!!! Now lets start the diary of Jen.

Wednesday, 31 January 2007 (Jen)

Dear Diary, oh look! It is the last day of January! ^_^ What a coincedence! Well, I am Jen! I am a pyonktchi currently and I am only 4 years old. I just evolved today so yea... ... My owner always put me to sleep in the afternoon when she goes to school so she doesn't need to put me on pause mode or ill treat me! So she will wake me up when she comes back and starts to play with me. I have no brothers nor sisters or should I say siblings? Siblings is a good word. Umm... ... I will be right back! I have 3 happy hearts down and 1 hungry heart down. So be right back! Back! My hearts are all filled! Yay! So where was I? Ok, I know now. Well, I don't have the time to continue now. Maybe tommorow I will be back! Bye!

Love ,

Jen

Jen looks so cute when she comes up close to the screen!!! She winks!!!

Thursday, 1 February 2007 (Jen)

Dear Diary, today is the first day of February. Yippee!!!

Latest posts

Back