The story of Nikatchi and Mirotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MytamaHLEK

Reaction score
It all begins here.......

One day Nikatchi came outta his tamagotchi v3 and roamed the world as fast as he could so he could meet his true love, but he roamed and roamed, and wondered and wondered, if he would ever meet his true love. Of course Nikatchi always ALWAYS smiled happily, but that was over today. He went back home and sighed very hard. " Oh, poop. Will I ever find my true love, before the match maker comes? That foul lady looks so ugly I could puke." And of course as always, he went to his big hole and digged and digged and digged. ( when Nikatchi's dig they are sad. To me xD ) And then all of a sudden Mirotchi popped out of the big pile. "Oh my!" Mirotchi said very surprised. Mirotchi looked at nikatchi looked at him very curiously. " Are you perhaps, lonely, Nikatchi?" Mirotchi said curiously. "What do you think?!??!?! I've been wandering the whole world! To find my true love!! Before that fould lady, The matchmaker comes!!

END of chapter 1. :p Chapter 2, Coming soon.

Latest posts

Back