HeLp!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_TaMaLuVeR_

Reaction score
ok so i went to tamatowni gave it sum codes and stuff.one of them was a sofa. i tried it out and it started chewing it!!!i gave it sum food.it stepped on it. i got a new battery.WUTS WRONG?

_TaMaLuVeR_ :) :unsure: :ph34r:

Hmm.....sounds like a glitch. Try trashing the item and then feeding it again. Let me know if it works. I'm really intereseted in this case. :)

:unsure: GotchiGirl96 :ph34r:

is ur tama eating the sofa supposed to be the use of a sofa? cuz maybe thats the animation (i could be wrong) what version is this for? cuz v4 seems to have lots o' glitches from wat i hear... :| if its glitches, i dont think u can fix it unless u reset ur tama

does it actually say "couch"? because some people can't see what the animation's are until they are told what they are supposed to be.

If it's a V4 or V3 i think you might be mistaking it for a scone. it does look like a couch...

I hope this helps!

*edit: is anyone going to respond to what i think it is?*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.......interesting. I don't know what to do then. Try umm.....resetting and downloading then feeding it.
if resetting and then downloading doesnt work, im afraid u might have to reset completely which should be left as last resort :)

its not a scome i got it from the items.but now it stopped and started again when i connected.

no,I had a ball in my item list and then in the food section it said ball and ate tofu.

i think it is a glitch that couldnt be helped ... i guess u HAVE to reset unless it miracalously stops, if its a v4 ... it seems to have lots o' glitches which is probably cuz its a new version ;(

FIrst of all, what version is your tama, what stage is it in, and what species do you have?

TG4E :(

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so i went to tamatowni gave it sum codes and stuff.one of them was a sofa. i tried it out and it started chewing it!!!i gave it sum food.it stepped on it. i got a new battery.WUTS WRONG?

_TaMaLuVeR_ :furawatchi: :wub: :wub:
that is the meaning of crazy/glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back