Presents/toys/items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone know where you can find out all the toys your tamagotchi connexion can recive? Currently on one I have a ball, a pencil/crayon and a bowtie. On the other i have a ball, boots, and a skateboard.

Anyone know anything more about the items?

No, you can get tons of different things...I've had a ball, and a few other things too....they're really cool....you can bring them out and have your tama play with the toys multiple times!

lol, main reason im buying another tama is just so i can get all these toys :lol:

So far, my Tams have got balls, pencils, bow ties, cakes, ghosts, poop and even diseased skulls (that only happened once though.) I think it varies from character to character.

isnt their a limited amount of stuff?

There is an end to the madness of toy giving......I've recieved a ball like 5139567153 times.....so....Lol. There is eventually a limit. And plus you can't store more than one of the same object.

:( I heard you can get clothes for your tamagotchi aswell is this true?

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally found someone to connect with, and Gooba got maraccas (sp?) which he dances with, and a frisbee (as well as ghosts and poo). ^_^

ive heard of ppls tama's giving each other poo and ghosts but thats bout it
lolz! i got a ghost once so mine sent purcellys tamagotchi an illness and he had 2 treat it heheheh! :rolleyes: and im the one that kept gettin presents and all he got was a flower or poo or sommet :lol:

ive just started wiv ana and shes received a ball, 5 poops, 3 flowers, 1 ghost and 1 cake. im hoping to get a bow/bowtie!

wich 1 is it?? bow or bowtie?maybe 4 bois its bowtie and gurls bow?? :D

:D I heard you can get clothes for your tamagotchi aswell is this true?
yeh ya can get clothes for ur tama. I dont remember what it sed it in (either instruction booklet or a website) it sed "ur tamas needs different clothes for different weather" :D but the weather is all da same! Hmmmmmm

lol! She must luv him more than Turin loves her :D

ive just started wiv ana and shes received a ball, 5 poops, 3 flowers, 1 ghost and 1 cake. im hoping to get a bow/bowtie!wich 1 is it?? bow or bowtie?maybe 4 bois its bowtie and gurls bow?? :D
The bowtie is a black and the bow is white. Also, tamagotchis of both genders can wear the bow or bowtie (personally, my Jack used to like posing with a bow in his ears! lol)

tats gud 4 ana 2 love turin so much! as shes going to be the 1 that gives birth etc! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back