Photo
- - - - -

Why was TamaTalk down this morning?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mimitchi&hanatchilover

• mimitchihanatchilover user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 February 2007 - 07:29 PM ( #41 )

I don't really mind, Tamachat never worked for me anyway.

And Admin, I appreciate you doing this for us all. I mean, like, TamaTalk could have been wiped off the net if you didn't do something! Or worse! Thank you, Admin.

mimi

Gerbils4ever

• gerbils4ever user photo

Posted 05 February 2007 - 07:31 PM ( #42 )

Um WOW! You should P.M. Admin.

Here's what he said

Why would I PM Admin?

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 06 February 2007 - 03:40 PM ( #43 )

Why would I PM Admin?

You don't have to. But You should really give Admin some time. He's just having a hard time right now. Eventaully things will be back to normal! :lol: :D

VannessaHudgensFan102

• vannessahudgensfan102 user photo

Posted 06 February 2007 - 05:33 PM ( #44 )

Thank you Admin for that info!IT stinks that TamaChat is closed,well we will need to wait!

horselover15

• horselover15 user photo

Posted 07 February 2007 - 04:45 PM ( #45 )

that's ok Admin, im sure we'll get it up and running soon!

crazy cris

• crazy-cris user photo

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:39 AM ( #46 )

ya we will wait ps: i think its time! for the tamatalk chat! i think its TIME i think today is the DAY!

or not. :o

Admin i see your doing alot of work and stuff is all... *what do i say* i mean hes trying 2 work this oUt for all of us :D

i am sure hes doing hes BEST *i think hes the best* GO Admin :P

COME ON THERES ALOT going ON give him(Admin) sume TIME :ph34r:

note: theres alot more i was ganna say but *i know you know what hes doing hes HELPING*

GOT it GOT it gOOd :blink:

*crazy cris*

Edited by crazy cris, 09 February 2007 - 11:53 AM.

crazyy*tama

• crazyytama user photo

Posted 09 February 2007 - 03:03 PM ( #47 )

I agree with crazy cris

0o-Chocola-o0

• 0o-chocola-o0 user photo

Posted 10 February 2007 - 05:30 AM ( #48 )

Yea,
As alot of other people said take your time! :o
I think most tama talkers will agree that if you fix it well its better than if you rush and it breaks down more often!! :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi:

Gozarutchi/Masktchi

• gozarutchimasktchi user photo

Posted 14 February 2007 - 04:13 PM ( #49 )

Hmm..
Never been to it before.
Hope it will open again Admin.

Edited by Gozarutchi/Masktchi, 14 February 2007 - 04:13 PM.

Ceilidh

• ceilidh user photo

Posted 17 February 2007 - 09:34 PM ( #50 )

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kingdom HeartsII

• kingdom-heartsii user photo

Posted 18 February 2007 - 11:36 AM ( #51 )

Why Was It Down Again?

Kingdom HeartsII

Wama

• wama user photo

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:21 AM ( #52 )

Wow, never been to TamaChat. It's okay "Admin" people has their days and times. Everybody is with you and your problem. We can all understand why it was down. Have a good life. :(

pokemonlover

• pokemonlover user photo

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:41 AM ( #53 )

Hello TamaTalkers!
I wanted to post a quick note to let everyone know what's going on. The site was closed for about 6 hours today (Feb 1, 2007) because the server had a bad drive. Fortunately, it wasn't a problem in which we lose information. Nothing was lost. We just had to get a new drive in there and let it sync itself back up. That's done and it was successful. Hopefully the drive problems are a reason why we have had small glitches here and there with slow database access. I'll keep an eye out for that to see if it helped. Speaking of slow database problems... The slow database problems are *THE* reason why chat was closed. We kept seeing problems and chat was a big user of the database. Once things a re really stable we will reopen chat. Unfortunately, that won't happen yet. Apologies for this. I know a lot of people are disappointed. :D

That's the latest... I'll keep everyone posted. :lol:

Admin

Is anything else closed? I hope the arcade stays up. Continue to update, admin! :P

Star Tama

• star-tama user photo

Posted 20 February 2007 - 02:03 PM ( #54 )

Hello TamaTalkers!
I wanted to post a quick note to let everyone know what's going on. The site was closed for about 6 hours today (Feb 1, 2007) because the server had a bad drive. Fortunately, it wasn't a problem in which we lose information. Nothing was lost. We just had to get a new drive in there and let it sync itself back up. That's done and it was successful. Hopefully the drive problems are a reason why we have had small glitches here and there with slow database access. I'll keep an eye out for that to see if it helped. Speaking of slow database problems... The slow database problems are *THE* reason why chat was closed. We kept seeing problems and chat was a big user of the database. Once things a re really stable we will reopen chat. Unfortunately, that won't happen yet. Apologies for this. I know a lot of people are disappointed. :D

That's the latest... I'll keep everyone posted. :P

Admin

No need to worry. Stuff happens and as long as nothing is lost everything is OK. All though I didn't even know that TT had had problems on that day. Maybe I was at school or asleep.

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 22 February 2007 - 02:46 PM ( #55 )

Guys don't be foucused on TamaChat. Worry about if TamaTalk might get shut down. :wub: :D However when a door close another door opens :D so don't be all focued on the chat room. We have plenty of other things to be worried about instead of some chatroom.

Locky458

Gerbils4ever

Posted 22 February 2007 - 04:57 PM ( #56 )

Yes, I can understand that. But for people like me, TamaCHAT was my whole TT, and I really want it back!

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:19 PM ( #57 )

Yes, I can understand that. But for people like me, TamaCHAT was my whole TT, and I really want it back!

*sighs* You can't get everything you want, Admin has the chatroom off the site, If you really want to get upset and emotional all over the chatroom, why not go to another site... You don't have to come here... Sorry, Just trying to give out the pointers.. And will you stop telling us these sad stories, just get over it (sorry to sound mean).

:huh: Locky458 :huh:

Gerbils4ever

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:58 PM ( #58 )

I have had a really bad day, then I get home and Locky is yelling at me. Why doesn't the whole world just admit they hate me?!?!?!

0o-Chocola-o0

• 0o-chocola-o0 user photo

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:14 PM ( #59 )

Locky isent yelling at you hes just saying that it might not be up for awhile and that Admins trying his best, and if your not happy with the progress that admins making that you should go to another site with a chatroom!
-Chocola :wacko:

Gerbils4ever

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:32 PM ( #60 )

That's the thing. There is nothing that fills me with as much joy as this chat does.