Photo

Why was TamaTalk down this morning?

• This topic is locked

Locky458

• locky458 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:56 PM ( #61 )

That's the thing. There is nothing that fills me with as much joy as this chat does.

You know If Admin is reading this you can hurt his feelings, he would probably think the only reason why you came to this site because of the chatroom, and nothing else... So the forum dosen't fill you joy?

Locky458

Gerbils4ever

• gerbils4ever user photo

Posted 23 February 2007 - 07:24 PM ( #62 )

I really have no intentions of hurting the Admin's feeling. When I first came on this site, it was because I was obsessed with tamagotchis. At the time, my whole life was about my tamas. Then I made so many cool friends on here and everyday I would rush to get on. Long story short, I no longer have any friends on TT. I would only get on to talk to my TChat friends. And now it's gone. You just don't understand. I really loved getting on TC. I was a way to chat with people and it was fun. I know you don't want to hear this, but you asked. To answer your question, no. No the TT forums don't really bring me joy. I don't have an interest for tamagotchis anymore.

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 23 February 2007 - 08:28 PM ( #63 )

*Clap* for the first part, you can always PM me, I was your friend :wub:. You can always PM people, and make friends while posting in topics, when you post a lot people will start to know you alot! ;)

*sighs* :) Wow I feel so bad about your story. Seems like the chatroom was a bad place to begin with because if something special like that was closed down their would be tons of confusions and chaos.. From what I learned was don't put nothing very expensive and special on A site, cause you might make a mistake, and everybody's sad, upset, mad, and going emotional. So, I'm so sorry to hear all about this. I'm sorry Admin and Jappyx, Tamagotchi FAQ TEAM, TamaTalk Guides, and Members of TamaTalk. (and Gerbils4ever)

But we can't live in the past :P Example If someones or something you love is gone or dead you will be upset but then after that you will still be sad, but you will be happy and ready to get on with your life.
Good Luck

Locky458

Edited by Locky458, 23 February 2007 - 08:30 PM.

tamaluver977

• tamaluver977 user photo

Posted 24 February 2007 - 04:45 PM ( #64 )

Its still closed a month later? AWW! I never get on it says enter password for sorry down for repairs!!!!!!!!! :)

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:49 PM ( #65 )

So we can all stop the pointless bickering...

http://www.tamatalk....showtopic=99858

TamaChat is going to re-open.
Enjoy... :D

CLOSED (finally)... :)