hinotamatchi!perfect care!why a rebal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

have you ever taken perfect care of your tama and he turned into a rebal?

• yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• OF COURSE

• u nuts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaskate

Reaction score
i took perfect care of my toddler(yes it was a V4)and then he turned into a rebal tama!what did i do? :mimitchi: :) <_< :D :D :angry: :) :eek: :eek:

Yes, sometimes you get your tamagotchi's randomly. One time I took bad care of my tamagotchi and got Mametchi. This is completly normal.

yes it is. I once took great care of it, never let its happy or hungry go down at least 2,50 pounds, never had 2 or more messes on the screen, and I got an oyajitchi. I quote, "It's completley normal."

i think he meant what i just said, except better.(which I don't think is possible unless ur with your tama 24-7)

:D :unsure: :unsure: You know, I don't really think it matters. It really doesnt matter whether it's a reble or not, what really matters is if you love it! Personally, Hinotamatchi is my favorite teen character ever! Just enjoy your tama, don't fret about what character it is! My brother has Hinotamatchi, and he doesn't mind, so...... :D :D :D

I took great care of mine and got the one that looks like a maid...then finally forgot about it for a day, then paused it for a day or two and got a mimitchi...so who knows. LMAO

I don't know, but I think it's random, but then other people say

it's how you take care of it. It shouldn't really matter, but I understand you. ;)

Tamateam Rules!

Except I'm the only one. :D

The toddler you get is completely random... with a tiny bit of the care factor involved. The teen tells a little more about how well you took care of it, and the adult seems to be the most clear about how well you took care of it. You might get a "good" character when your Tama grows up... I have gotten Mimitchis ;) and Mametchis :D with rebels, so don't worry! Hope that helps!

~*Star*~ :p :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back