How to get a different teacher for your teen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]THIS ONLY WORKS WHEN YOU GET THE MAIL [!][/SIZE]

Okay so I was bored.

My tamagotchi is a teen and when I came to school the Turtle teacher appeared so I pressed the A button and a Flower teacher came.

She let's you find Arts/Fashion icon!

Instead of the Pencil icon.

So Note:

Mr Turtle Teacher - lets you find the pencil icon (intelligence)

Ms SunFlower teacher- lets you find the star icon (arts/fashion)

I don't know about the Other teacher.

* Edit: TamaMum *

Mr Canvas teacher - lets you find the flower icon (social/kindness)

Last edited by a moderator:
There are three - turtle(pencil points), flower(star points), weird looking one, looks a bit like a box (flower points). Just switch them with an A button.

The last one is Mr. Canvas, his game raises social points.

Thanks alot! :D This will help even out my Tama's Skill Points (I always have very high Intelectual, but low Art and Beauty points).

I always get Mr. Turtlepedia, but I've never seen Ms. Flower or Mr. Canvas before. ;)

-Tamaguy#1 ;)

i don't get it how do you get the other teachers?

do you press a when you get the letter and the teacher is talking to you or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]THIS ONLY WORKS WHEN YOU GET THE MAIL [!][/SIZE]Okay so I was bored. My tamagotchi is a teen and when I came to school the Turtle teacher came so I pressed the A button and a Flower tamagotchi came. She let's you find Arts/Talent icons! Instead of the Pencil icon.
So Note:

Turtle Teacher - lets you find the pencil icon

Flower teacher- lets you find the star icon

I don't know about the Other teacher.
i'm confused! so when u put ur tamagotchi in school and the turtle teacher comes u press the A button and a different teacher comes??? if i didn't say that right PLEASE explain to me! lol :(

Wow... That is VERY helpful!! I've been looking for the past hour trying to figure out how to make the points in the other categories (not pencil) go up! Thanks for the tip!!! :huh:

Wow... That is VERY helpful!! I've been looking for the past hour trying to figure out how to make the points in the other categories (not pencil) go up! Thanks for the tip!!! :huh:
Your welcome! :)

Also you can play games.

Shape = Pencil icon (Intellgence)

Dance = Arts/Talent (Star icon)

Flag = Kindess (flower icon)

Jump rope, and mimic are random.

Also certain jobs increase points in certain area's.

Chef = Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back