What are the Guest characters for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcrfreak-nessie

Reaction score
you know how in the v4 chart there is guest characters

well some of them ive never seen come to my screen...

who are they? :D :blink:

Some are completey random some come on holidays or different occasians! I've never seen some of them in meh life either.

Have fun wit' your tama!!@

-goodluck too.

-MTH

Last edited by a moderator:
The 'Guest Characters' are:

The King. He will come sometimes with a gift or points via the mailbox.

Nazotchi. He is the mailman. He also delivers your wages when you have a job.

Miss Frill (the nanny) She is the Kindergarten Teacher. She will arrive in an important message [!] when you have a toddler.

Mr Turtlepedia. He is the Intelligence teacher. Playing his game via the 'work' option will give you intelligence points. He will arrive in an important letter [!] once you have left Kindergarten. The first time he appears use the 'A' button to see the other two teachers before deciding which one to pick.

Ms.Flower She is the 'Arts' teacher. Playing her game will give you arts points.

Mr.Canvas He is the 'Social/Kindness' Teacher. Playing his game will give you points in social/kindness.

Ms.Flower She is the 'Arts' teacher. Playing her game will give you arts points.
Mr.Canvas He is the 'Social/Kindness' Teacher. Playing his game will give you points in social/kindness.
:)

Mr.Canvas is Arts teacher!

:)
Mr.Canvas is Arts teacher!
I know it seems weird that Mr Canvas is a 'painter', but I have had him as my teacher several times- and he definitely plays 'find the flower' and gives points in social/kindness.

when u get the letter 2 go 2 school, chose the teacher by pressing a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back