Photo
- - - - -

do i

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

boyfriend987

• boyfriend987 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 February 2007 - 05:58 PM ( #1 )

i have to restart my tama because she is turning 11 tonight and the matchmaker still hasn't come and i have 20210 points, if i restart, will i lose all of them!!????????????!!!!!! also how do u enroll in school, mine skipped school and went to work once she could!

Edited by boyfriend987, 02 February 2007 - 06:00 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

02 Feb 2007

Last Post

02 Feb 2007

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 02 February 2007 - 08:09 PM ( #2 )

i have to restart my tama because she is turning 11 tonight and the matchmaker still hasn't come and i have 20210 points, if i restart, will i lose all of them!!????????????!!!!!! also how do u enroll in school, mine skipped school and went to work once she could!

???

If you reset your tamagotchi you will lose everything on there, Even points. Nazotchi :P should send you mail that looks like this [!]. When your tamagotchi is a child. Go to the heart icon and go to the "Work" section and when the AWAY sign is there press the A or B button.

Hope I helped
B) Locky458 :D

kaosMIMI

• kaosmimi user photo

Posted 02 February 2007 - 08:26 PM ( #3 )

during age 0-2 yrs, ur tama will go to pre-school
during age 2-5 yrs, ur tama will go to school
after, u'll get job interviews to go to work

in order to go to these places, [!] will be in the mail and either pre-school teacher, school teacher or people will interview u. after getting excepted into a job or school, u can go to the fifth icon (connection icon) and press work. at pre-school u and the teacher will dance, at school u have to choose the present with a pencil and u play a corresponding game at work.

and yes u do lose all the points sadly :P

Bell Sprout

• bell-sprout user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 02 February 2007 - 08:46 PM ( #4 )

she is turning 11 tonight and the matchmaker still hasn't come

If the matchmaker hasn't come yet, don't worry! Stay patient! Sometimes the matchmaker can come a lot later - particular if you pause your tamagotchi a lot or play around with the time settings to get the shop to restock. :P

I've often not had the matchmaker come until 9 or 10 years old. If she hasn't come, keep waiting! You only need to be concerned if your tama evolves into an older timer character - then you will know the match maker is not coming! Even then you can still breed as long as you can find someone else with an old timer character. B)