do i

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boyfriend987

Reaction score
i have to restart my tama because she is turning 11 tonight and the matchmaker still hasn't come and i have 20210 points, if i restart, will i lose all of them!!????????????!!!!!! also how do u enroll in school, mine skipped school and went to work once she could!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have to restart my tama because she is turning 11 tonight and the matchmaker still hasn't come and i have 20210 points, if i restart, will i lose all of them!!????????????!!!!!! also how do u enroll in school, mine skipped school and went to work once she could!
???

If you reset your tamagotchi you will lose everything on there, Even points. Nazotchi :p should send you mail that looks like this [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE]. When your tamagotchi is a child. Go to the heart icon and go to the "Work" section and when the AWAY sign is there press the A or B button.

Hope I helped

B) Locky458 :D

during age 0-2 yrs, ur tama will go to pre-school

during age 2-5 yrs, ur tama will go to school

after, u'll get job interviews to go to work

in order to go to these places, [!] will be in the mail and either pre-school teacher, school teacher or people will interview u. after getting excepted into a job or school, u can go to the fifth icon (connection icon) and press work. at pre-school u and the teacher will dance, at school u have to choose the present with a pencil and u play a corresponding game at work.

and yes u do lose all the points sadly :p

she is turning 11 tonight and the matchmaker still hasn't come
If the matchmaker hasn't come yet, don't worry! Stay patient! Sometimes the matchmaker can come a lot later - particular if you pause your tamagotchi a lot or play around with the time settings to get the shop to restock. :p

I've often not had the matchmaker come until 9 or 10 years old. If she hasn't come, keep waiting! You only need to be concerned if your tama evolves into an older timer character - then you will know the match maker is not coming! Even then you can still breed as long as you can find someone else with an old timer character. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back