How can i get a Ichigotchi or a Mimitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one is better?

• Ichigotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mimitchi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what it is is that you must take really good care of your Tama. Also, I think generation plays a role in what Tama you get. I THINK odd generations can get Ichigotchi, while even generations can get Mimitchi (I believe their equivalents are Young Mimitchi and Mametchi, respectiviely). Of course, I could be wrong.

My Tama is an Ichigotchi right now, and I'm surprised I've taken care of her so well. :D

EDIT: 'Also, I think generation plays a role in what GENERATION you get.' Wow, I'm smart. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You get Ichigotchi (strawberry teen) from taking average or great care of a Kinakomotchi or a Marutchi on an ODD generation.

You get Mimitchi (hamster/bunny/bear adult) from taking great care of a Young Mimitchi or an Oniontchi on an EVEN generation.

it doesnt matter wat generation its on ive had mimitchi on odd gnerations loads of times

it doesnt matter wat generation its on ive had mimitchi on odd gnerations loads of times
I think you've had Mametchi (a similar character to Mimitchi) on your odd generations because as far as I know, it's impossible.

:) :p :p :( I have no idea whatsoever but i think you have to take EXTRA SUPER EXELLENT care of it!!!

good luck,

angel! :mellow: :) :unsure: :D :D

On V1, itagotchi is an odd generation character. But on V2, it is even. I have proof of that, I have gotten them on even generations only. I'm not trying to be rude, sorry if it seems I am. Angel, you are right! You need to take good care of your tama.

On v3, you cannot get Ichogotchi xD.

If you want a Mimitchi, take good care care of your Tamagotchi when it is on an even Generation. Have all training bars, keep the weight at about 30 to 40, and don't let the happy hearts drop more than 2.

That's how I got mine.

I have a strawberry teen, and i just took great care of it!! its a lot of fun to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back