Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xanadu

Reaction score
My daughter lost the instructions for her dragon lizard gigapet, and I haven't been able to figure out some of the functions. I searched the web, and this site is the best I can find for information on the new pets. Can someone please tell me how to clean up? I've tried the arrows going up and down several times, but it's hasn't done any good. Is this the right function? And how do you improve it's mood? Right now Lak is at 0% (my daughter has been neglecting him territly) I've tried to give him toys, but he won't take them. Is it because his mood in so low? He's also dirty. How do I bath him?

Any help anyone can give me will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

So those were bubbles....I thought they were some sort of fruit...I guess that explains why his hunger wasn't going away.... Thanks! Can you tell me what those up and down arrows are for? They don't seem to do anything, from what I can tell...

Ask someone to record the instructions and print the gigapets thing on a document with another child who has a gigapet so you wont need all this help or ask one of our Tamatalk guides that monitor this forum <_< :unsure: ;) :huh: :wub: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back