Help me plzz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali BaBa

Reaction score
This is getting really annoying!!!!

my tamagotchi is on version 3 and is the first girl i have had. ive had make-up for ages and didn't use in on the boys. but when i try to use it on the girl it doesnt do anything, just stands next to it with a question mark - its getting really annoying and i just cant work out how to use it!

Also - is there any way you can delete your items without having to give them to another tamagotchi??

answer to last question: yes you can. go to the present screen, it will say the name of the item, wrap, then delete. press the b button and then press sure and viola! It's gone! hope I helped!

answer to last question: yes you can. go to the present screen, it will say the name of the item, wrap, then delete. press the b button and then press sure and viola! It's gone! hope I helped!
Also the answer to the first question is you need to buy a mirror.

Plus, some characters just can't use certain items. Wait until you have another Tama, or when your Tama evolves.

~*Star*~

which version is this on? cuz on V2 u can just use make-up without a mirror as an adult, im not sure about V3 and V4 though >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back