Major Problem!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marierock13

Reaction score
well, i had the big nosed worm adult, and it is sooo cute! :unsure: then it turne into the one that looks like a guy's head on legs... is that a glitch?!? a seceret character?!? :D

please help.... i'm really sad.... :lol:

well, i had the big nosed worm adult, and it is sooo cute! :D then it turne into the one that looks like a guy's head on legs... is that a glitch?!? a seceret character?!?  :D
please help.... i'm really sad.... :eek:
It sounds like your tamagotchi is Ojitchi. He comes from very old age There nicknames are called "Oldies" or "Old Timer". How old is your tamagotchi?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry i dont know but all i hav 2 say is THATS WEIRD!It must be a glitch

Yea. I think that happens to be the secret charector. *edited - naming & shaming*

He wants the secret one and she has it.

I hate to tell you this but your tama is an oldie and can't start a new generation; it will die :eek:

well, i had the big nosed worm adult, and it is sooo cute! :D then it turne into the one that looks like a guy's head on legs... is that a glitch?!? a seceret character?!?  :D
please help.... i'm really sad.... :D
The 'Big Nosed Worm Adult' is a cute Hanatchi adult, and I am thinking the 'Head on Legs' is what they call an 'Oldy' or an 'Old Timer' character. Your character is old and goes into a Grandparents-kind of character. The Female/Girl type of the 'head on legs' is known as...the MatchMaker! :eek: When those oldies, a female and male mate, you get a 'Coffee Love' character! This 'Coffee Addict' IS considered "RARE"!

I know how you feel. *Sighs* The same thing happened to me.

-CottonBall

WAIT-it is 4? That may be a glitch, you are right....

it's not an oldie! its 4!!!!!!!!! :D
SHEESH! :D
Just like Cottom said It could be Oyajitchi, OR Otojitchi (Mrs. Busybody, Matchmaker). (SP?)

Would you stop yelling and screaming you didn't tell us that is was 4.

Thank You! :eek: :D

Locky458

Rivenn made V3 character charts (others did) here is a link to them: https://www.tamadex.auroch.net/v3/chars.html from the first post in the Tamadex V3 Project topic.

Look for it, see it? Tell me where it is. This should stop the fighting. Also, Admin posted a topic about this. Looking at these charts will save posting a topic :Which character is this?: and would probably save fights. https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249

Please stop fighting about yelling "My tama is 4 years old" and things like that!

-Cotton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back