Did I waste my money on a gigapet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelyswan23

Reaction score
So I finally unlocked all the areas, but then, when Im walking out of my house as a pixie, I cant even get to the other places shown on the toy :eek: :D :D . I wasted $21.50 on a gigapet and now I want my money back :D :D :angry: .

Someone please help me!

yes do you I think that giga pets are worth the money!!! ( because it still grows when its in pet school. plus it is taken care of!!

Im telling you that it isnt any different because when u get inside you realize you didnt need it. Then theres other places inside of there which you cant access, like that other building beside your house or the one beside the genie place. And then the other areas like I mentioned you cant get to will still be locked :lol:

P.S: Hint, hint! Most of those areas are found either through the health store or the general store.

once you have unlocked the areas you have to go to the wishingwell and it will say _______ is open for __ hours

I kinda thought that too, until the fortune person/pet told me where to find the secret areas. The nice area's cool- there's more presents and easter eggs there than in any other area. Here are the locations:

Smart= First set of doors to the left of the health store

Mischief= Just beyond the wishing well

Nice= Through the set of doors in the fortune teller's house

Looks= The set of doors left of the entrance of the general store

All the secret areas close after 7 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back