Mrs.Busybody

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has That Happened to you?

• Yeah! It's Mrs. Busybody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah! I don't know what happened either!

• Yeah! It is NOT Mrs. Busybody...it is just a glitch.

• NO! I don't want that to happen!

• NO! I would want that to happen to me one day.

• JUST PLAIN NO!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchicutie796

Reaction score
My tamagotchi, Cody disappeared 2 or 3 times when it was 8 years old so I kept reseting it...did Mrs. Busybody the matchmaker come? When I press a button...It just beeps for about 5 seconds. Why is that?

me either...did anyone have mrs. busybody? tell me how the screen should be after mrs. busybody comes and takes ur tamagotchi (he/she as accepted offer)

I just got my V4, so the Matchmaker didn't come yet. Anyways, that's DEFININETLY a glitch! It has never happened to me on the previous versions.

its different on v4...v4 is new so it may be the matchmaker...can tamas mate while ur on pause cuz it happens on pause sometimes and now that it is 10 years old...not happening anymore...that use to happen like about 1 time per day... :rolleyes: :p

there is a rumor aying that if you get the matchmaker it makes random trips to mate tamagotchis! it is her job!

i have a v4 tama, on 5th generation and that hasn't happened. it is a glitch :rolleyes: :wub:

ok talking about glitches, my v4's screen turned blue and someone please tell me how to fix it!! It even went to sleep at 3:45!!!!! it's still sleeping now! someone help me!!!!! o and it is p.m. not a.m.

:D it is set right. i had to restart mine in order to not have cody da oldie. he is ALOT of trouble. I have ally now. she is a teenager. i think shes a memetchi...she looks like one. omg. the king gave me a chocolate heart yesterday AND a love potion. i dont have anoter tamagotchi to connect with. does any one else have a v4 whos tamagotchi has like tons of mail in one day? that happens to me alot. especially now that i have not put it on pause for 5 days already. :wacko: :blink: :blink: :blink: :lol: :eek: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back