hyper speed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

have you debugged you tama so he was fast?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• yes, it never works!!!

• yes so cool!!

• what

• immposable!!!

• how do you de bug it??

• tell me more

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceskater

Reaction score
i debuged my tama by opening the whole inside and scratching the piece that said DEBUG. now he is so fast he ia already an adult and has a baby boy!! it all happenned in a 30 min time!!! is this sopposed to be this fast? please tell me!!! please repley or ask me exactly what i did :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
if you press the c button it goes into fast foward modeand you can only fix it by pressing the c button.hope i helped! :furawatchi:

if you press the c button it goes into fast foward modeand you can only fix it by pressing the c button.hope i helped! :furawatchi:
i know but is this realy soposed to go this fast?

naturally, a tamagotchi that is not debugged grows slow. but a debugged tamagotchi,m you can pick the character, and yes you can fastforward it through time if you want or not, but you just need to stop every few minutes to clean it up, feed it, ad care for it. SO BE CAREFUL WHILE FASTFORWARDING IT, otherwise sure

first of all, 45 minutes is is a second in ff time, and mayonaise is an intrumant

this hapened me whit my v2, i didn't debugg it, it was a debugg glitch, the thing that work to me to fix it:

battery of! i let it whitout battery, mmmm maybe 2 weeks and then i put a new one and it was perfect

] if you press the c button it goes into fast foward modeand you can only fix it by pressing the c button.hope i helped! ;)

Does that work with v3?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, mine went from baby to teen in just 1 day! that was fast. (My friend told me a code to get a mimitchi and not to pause it ever and still you can leave it alone and it will NOT cause any trouble)

Well..... this is a very hard question for me, because I have never debuged mine or ver heard of that tell mine. I am guessing you opened the inside and scratched a macanical thing. Witch to me would lead to trouble. Y did you do this to you're tamagotchi? Well I am not here to criasize you but I would say it would be normal if you did this. Hope he loses weight. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back