Arukotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nummy

Reaction score
I've been looking at Arukotchi's for a long time, but never seen one for sale. Blah.

Does anyone have one?

When the Arukotchi is counting your steps, can you hear it? With my old pocket Pikachu and Digivice, the step counter was really loud, and I hated walking in quiet places. Haha.

Also, how big is it? Does it clip onto a belt loop nicely?

The questions above also apply to the Teku Teku Angel. I reaalllyyy want one of those. :]

When you walk with an Aruk, the step counter part "clicks". It's not horribly loud for a pedometer pet. The event calls (when she finds something or someone) are pretty loud... enough to get your attention and the attention of those around you.

As far as how big; they are smaller and fatter than a TamaSuku, but a little bigger than a current connection or Entama. This pic can show you her size. She is on the bottom right in the pic, between the Japanese Angel and the TamaSuku.

They do have a very secure clip on the back. I've actually had to fight with mine to get it off when an event happened.

Where to find them; I found mine on eBay. Although I don't see them there very often. Mothra had one listed in her sales pages on Tamenagerie a while back. I don't know for sure if it was bought or taken down from the sales.

It's probably going to take a long while to find one. Just keep watching and it'll show up! :lol:

KM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back