Jump game... help?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammie_m3enf

Reaction score
I've just started my Tamagotchi; and it's got empty hearts for happiness, so I've been trying to play Jump to make it happy... but can't seem to figure out how to play it?!? I press A, B or C if the circle goes black but nothing happens. I've tried playing it a few times now and my Tama shakes its head at me and won't play... any ideas on what to do?!?

u have to feed it snacks or food...it must b atleast 3 lbs more than its original weight to play jump

also, how do you play this game; i press a, b or c one at time after the light comes on but it only jumps a little after i press the last button. am i supposed to hold the buttons down altogether, or separately?!?

ok well here is a link to see what tama u have CLICK HERE then tell me which one u have and i'll tell u the original weight.. and also i dont really know how to play the jump on the V2 so i guess tama lover 26 could b right

erm, she's a little blob with a bit on her head and two sticky out legs lol. she's only been "alive" about an hour so i don't know which one she is...

i guess i have to wait til she ages a bit (ie isn't 0!!!) to find out.

well she just bleeped madly at me; the screen started flashing, she did a poo then got bigger! she's round now, like that child in the list - the top one.

that means she should be 30lbs before it she can play Jump - yet so far she's not gone above 13 i don't think and it let me play.

I've just started my Tamagotchi; and it's got empty hearts for happiness, so I've been trying to play Jump to make it happy... but can't seem to figure out how to play it?!? I press A, B or C if the circle goes black but nothing happens. I've tried playing it a few times now and my Tama shakes its head at me and won't play... any ideas on what to do?!?
Absolutely no clue...I think it may be a game of chance. I can't seem to master it either. <_<

Hey I have the green 1...--------------------------------->HIM!

Can you tell me his original wieght (lb) ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back