tamagotchi round 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will tamagotchi connexion/plus/connection be as popular this time round?

• more popular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not really

• undecided

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigotchi

Reaction score
post ur reasons here if u think it will be as good as lst time or better or not

the tama's are better quality thise time around, but i dont think they will become as popular, everyone has seen them already and i dont think it can catch on a second time

I think they will become as popular, at least in the States where I live......because they are better quality....and it was a HUGE disappointment when they discontinued them here. I got one of the last ones on the K-MART shelves! There was only like 5 on the shelf after mine....or so my best friend's mom informs me(she was the person who took me). And also....everyone who had one the first time.....will most likely want another.....another to play with the other one. And everyone who is around the age this time will want one too. It's funny, BanDai intended these things to be directed at the teenage girl market.....Is it me, or is there tons of people in there 20s and GUYS(including myself) that are the main addicts?

WHy do you people bring up posts that are deader then a door knob :wub: This post is from July of last year! ^_^ Thats almost a year. :) Please don't bring up such old posts. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back