SOMEONE PLEASE HELPP ME SOOOOON!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tangoinglucy

Reaction score
i got a v4 tamagotchi at Toy R Us on Saturday and I have been taking very very good care of it! Today I brought it to school ad put it on pause in my desk. after school I got picked up and I took it off pause. It looked perfectly fine!!! the next thing I know the screen around it goes blue and you can hardly see things when you look at it's health and the shop and stuff!!! I saved up for it and I did tons of chores just to get it and now it broke!!! someone please help me and tell me how to fix!!!

i got a v4 tamagotchi at Toy R Us on Saturday and I have been taking very very good care of it! Today I brought it to school ad put it on pause in my desk. after school I got picked up and I took it off pause. It looked perfectly fine!!! the next thing I know the screen around it goes blue and you can hardly see things when you look at it's health and the shop and stuff!!! I saved up for it and I did tons of chores just to get it and now it broke!!! someone please help me and tell me how to fix!!!
I'm sorry but it's a glitch you are going to have to replace it

Try resetting it first. If you still have your receipt, I'm sure Toys R Us will let you exchange it.

i think you should debug it. when i debugged my tama it unbroke!(my list of items was broken with 99 balls and i couldn't delete it and it always said sorry list full but when i debugged it, it was fine!

Oh I would be VERY mad! I would march over to Toys R us and yell in their faces. Ha! don't worry take out the battery that might work!

i think you should debug it. when i debugged my tama it unbroke!(my list of items was broken with 99 balls and i couldn't delete it and it always said sorry list full but when i debugged it, it was fine!
The only bad thing about debuging it is that you can't use the tamagtchi like you normaly would :eek:

you should try reseting or replacing the battery! :D

well, if you debug it then un debug it (by rubbing debug button) it will work!

You could try restarting it, changing its battery, or try to exchange it. I'm sorry, that's so sad! :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back