Fake Version 4 Touch Screen REAL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama0wnerof8tamas

Reaction score
My friend (Stevie) bought a fake V4 with a touch screen. She opened it at snack today, and guess what? Touching works, and there are V3 characters! The baby is Teletchi still, but that is as far as we got cause it froze.

I have been wondering about those. So it froze? Can you start it up again? I'd like to hear more about it. :mellow:

You reset it. nyway the child is a ghost now, and the name is only 3 letters, I'm buying a fake that looks like a Yasashii, and it is called Keyboard Tamagotchi.

hmmmm the only good thing about fakes are that they come in soooo many designs and they are soooo unusual! i'd like one but couldnt aford to buy a fake one. why not just add some more money and buy a real one. hmmmm key board tam sounds awesome! tell us more about it!

are you sure the touch screen tama was real? Just because it has the same characters doesnt mean it is. It could be illegally coppied! And fake tamas can be so cool...i want to buy a JD fake touch scren one, and a JD v. 9 with the quick buttons on it like a yasashii!

that doesn't exactly mean its real. its not made from bandai so its a fakie.

i've got one and it seid JD on the bottem :blink: :D

its cinda good but is defently fake :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
only real tamagotchis can connect with others. they have:

3 buttons

not spelled tamogotchi but Tamagotchi Connection

if u bought a fake one...it will not have ban dai thing on it. da latest version is v4 or v6...(v6 is only in spanish)(i saw it on ebay)

only real tamagotchis can connect with others. they have:3 buttons

not spelled tamogotchi but Tamagotchi Connection

if u bought a fake one...it will not have ban dai thing on it. da latest version is v4 or v6...(v6 is only in spanish)(i saw it on ebay)
And the screen is close to the bottons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back