WEBKINZ code needed!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prettygirlmadi!

Reaction score
I have been wanting a webkinz for like three years now and my mom and dad won't let me get one so can you PLEASE Email me and tell me a code that you have'nt used yet?If you do, I will worship you and do whatever you want for the rest of your life!!!PLEASE????? :huh:

P.S. if you have already used the code it won't work.Oh and if you think that webkinz in babyish and you used to have one, can you email me the name and password?Please?I really want this cause my parents don't really get me anything.

can u tell ~*Babygirl*~ to send me a webkinz too?i really want to have an account on webkinz

:D :) :p B) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
chicky1010101, BUTT OUT!!!Gosh can't you mind your own business!She WAS going to get one for me.But she was lying and she never emailed me one.So she is just a rippoff liar.So don't ask her for one cause she will tell you that she will get you one, then she won,t.Don't trust her.

PLUS if you want to try out webkinz, get off your lazy butt and go to the store and buy one!Why would you just waste other peoples money so that you can have what you want just like a spoiled BRATT!!!

Chickey1010101= absolute spoiled bratt!!

PLUS if you want to try out webkinz, get off your lazy butt and go to the store and buy one!Why would you just waste other peoples money so that you can have what you want just like a spoiled BRATT!!!

This is the second time I've been called to this topic for fighting. :(

Remember rule number 1 and 13 of the rules says:

1. All posts are to concise, friendly, respectful and with the intention of positive contribution towards TamaTalk. That means NO swearing, flaming, shaming, fighting, SPAM or pot stirring!
13. Public shaming is unacceptable - do not make posts about another member. If you are having problems, please contact Admin or a Guide via PM to address the issue.
If you cannot obey the rules then your thread will be closed.

*Closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back